Having tested every product extensively in the lab and on-site, our experienced team of acoustic experts know our noise control barriers inside out. They’re here to make sure you achieve optimum noise control with your Echo Barrier products and accessories. They can help you over the phone, or visit you on site.
Call our customer helpline: +44 (0) 845 561 3246.
Behind the science, we’ve a great team of people who want to help you reduce noise pollution. As an Echo Barrier customer, you’ll have the support of a dedicated acoustic expert, someone you can get to know and rely on for technical help.
Frequently asked questions
Have a look at our FAQs to find out how our acoustic sound barriers work, how to install, disassemble and store them, and how you can use them to promote your company. If you have any other questions, just give us a call on +44 (0) 845 561 3246.
- By absorbing rather than reflecting sound
- Highly tuned acoustic absorbent composite inside heavy duty pvc
- Hang on traditional site fences and/or scaffolding to stop noise escaping
- Patented waterproof acoustic absorbent composite; absorbs sound not water
- Most effective if placed as close to the source as possible
- Most other barriers only reflect sound. Our patented Echo Barrier products absorb noise which means better performance both outside and inside the site. A better solution for the public and your on-site workers
- Ongoing product testing and development means constant improvement
- The special patented waterproof acoustic absorbent composite; absorbs sound not water
- Yes you can. They are 100% waterproof so can be used in rain, sleet or snow. They have been tested from -40ºC to +70ºC so are equally effective from the sub-arctic to the hottest deserts
- Our barriers have been strenuously tested and passed all bad weather tests
- The barriers’ special Grade 5 PVC cover will not fade, even in the harshest UV environment
- You can install our acoustic barriers up to four times faster than competitor products, with half the number of people
- With a lifecycle of two to five years, our barriers typically last up to five times longer than conventional products
- Our barriers are officially certified as 100% waterproof, which means they maintain market-leading sound absorption levels even in the wettest conditions
- Made from a special hi-tech material instead of fiberglass or rock wool, our temporary noise barriers don’t suffer mold, dust or handling safety issues
- Hand-finished and weatherproof, our barriers look smart throughout their lifecycle, improving the public’s perception of their effectiveness
- You can brand them with your company logo or community care message and match them to your corporate colours.
- Where there is a dedicated Echo Barrier office or distributor we can usually turn orders around in 24 hours. Larger orders (500+) might take a little longer
- Just slot the barriers’ eyelets over hooks on traditional fencing or hoarding
- Secure in place with our cable ties or our anti-theft lock
- Our barriers are lightweight and have clever design features to allow one person to do the job
- Our fitting kit gives you everything you need, just slot the barriers’ eyelets over hooks on traditional fencing and secure in place with our cable ties and anti-theft cable
- Noise reduction won’t be as effective, remember the mesh should always face the noise source
- It’s simple to take them down and re-fit them, one worker can do it quickly
- Call our 24/7 helpdesk if you have any problems
- Our H2O acoustic enclosure is designed to house machinery and cutting equipment, blocking sound escaping in all directions
- Your barriers will stay in place even in strong winds, as you secure them to the fencing with cable ties
- You can also use Echo Barrier ballast products for extra stability
- Use our Echo Barrier anti-theft cable. Simply weave the vinyl-covered multi-strand cable through the eyes of each barrier and the fencing or scaffold, and secure with a padlock through each looped end
- You can store our barriers flat on top of each other, hang them vertically on racks or even roll them up
- They are lightweight and very easy to handle
- Call us 24/7 – we’re here to help
Bespoke barriers Find out more
- Yes, we have a range of colors available, get in touch to discuss your requirements. Generally a minimum order will apply
- Yes, there is a reserved space for company logos and key messages to be printed on our acoustic barriers—we can do that for you, send us the images and we can print directly on to the barrier or a weatherproof 5 year UV protected sticker